Thanks to my current employer Blink Reaction sponsoring some of my working hours, I will be able to spend more time as co-maintainer of the Drupal 8 Console project by the way David Flores (@dmouse) is the other co-maintainer of the project.
What is the Drupal 8 Console
The Drupal 8 Console it is an effort to bring the The Console Component to Drupal 8 as you can see on the project description .
The purpose of this project is to leverage the Symfony Console Component to provide a CLI tool to automate the creation of drupal 8 modules and other recurring tasks.
Where can you find more information about this project?
- Do you have a Drupal user ?
- Do you have a Github account ?
You can see my latest presentation atDrupal Lightning Talks.
And read some twitter reaction related to this presentation at the following link:
Also read some blog post related to DrupalCon mentionning the project:
Other blog posts mentioning the Console project:
Time for a few questions
We are currently working on the road map and milestones definition and interested to get the more feedback the better. Now I will ask you for a few minutes of your time to answer the following questions on the comment section of this blog post.
- Do you know about the Console project ?
- Have you tried the Console project before ?
- If yes, What do you like about it and what not what will you change ?
- Which features you will like to see in a CLI tool for Drupal 8 besides what is out of the box right now ?